Monday, September 18, 2006

It was an Earl Grey and Galatians kind of night.....

Good night dear friends, for I go to bed soon. In the past 5 hours, I have read approximately 130 pages on ethics and the Gospel of John, drank 1 cup of strong black tea, and had a 30-minute interlude to read articles on Biblical justification of using deadly force in self defense. Yes, I had an argument with Hope last night.

But before I go to bed, I need to re-read my Galatians memorization assignment for small group tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning at 7:30.

Good night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Flower Child said...

Earl gray and Galations? I like it!!!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

Earl Grey tastes like horse-breath smells. I think it's the grassy herbs in it.

The funny thing is that I like it.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Flower Child said...

hope you amuse me :-D

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home