Tuesday, August 15, 2006

In the interest of posting semi-daily....

Not that I feel compelled to do so, nor have I found anything of interest to share with you, but here is the update, for those who know me and care. If you know me and don't care, then you can probably find something better to do with your time; what follows will not be esrth-shattering. If you don't know me, then it is impossible for you to care, so you should probably move on too. If you don't know me and do care, then you're kinda creeping me out a little and should probably go away too.

Update 8/15/06.

I have been back at college for about a day and a half. As a CC team, thus far we have run twice and gone on a hike. And we have sat around and done nothing. I am now of the opinion that college would indeed be far more enjoyable if not for roommates, other students, classes, papers, and tons of other events.

I'm staying moderately injury free, the only exception being my IT band, an injury I've been nursing for almost a year now, and which will apparently never really go away. Alas.

I certainly got spoiled over the summer running at night. Running in the heat and humidity is taking its toll; as of this morning I had lost 6 pounds since I got here. Certainly most of that is just from sweating.

I thought the 2x daily runs began today but we hiked all afternoon instead. Tomorrow for sure.

Good news: Our cross country coach is almost 6 months pregnant, and today she agreed to let us name her child if we qualified for nationals. The thought scared me so much that I stipulated that it would be the child's middle name. She quickly agreed, as she and her husband have first names selected already. So now we're motivated.

Alright, that's two posts in 24 hours, I'm waiting, Micah, Hope, and.....ummm......flowerchild.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

You also know me.

Everybody wins.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

My gosh, Nathan, I think I've cursed her.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Flower Child said...

Okay...okay I'll post something ;-)

4:30 PM  
Blogger Nathan said...

I'm not annoyed.

But watch out for Hope, she can be kind of unpredictable.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home